Post by rosaliehein on Jul 24, 2018 4:01:24 GMT
Welcome to the first show of the DOZ club!
Now this is a fun and crazy show, well not that crazy!
You will be awarded with a certificate of and stamp of participation that you may use anywhere, you will also receive a ribbon for placing, a small trophy for coming first.
In this show both horse and handler must be either standing at a still, trotting or walking on the lead, no free jumping or riding.
Halters, bridles only! Keep it safe and fun!
This is the new members in-hand club, you must be registered to participate in this show, but that is easy.
Now for the hard part.
- No stallions, colts or other horses that are not registered with your rider in the club.
- Horses must be at least 4 years of age to enter. Horses younger than 4 years will be disqualified and not judged.
- Those under 18 must be supervised by an adult and wear a helmet at all riding parts of the show.
- Under any circumstance any RDA member must be assisted IF they require it.
- The show will be judged solely by me.
- You must enter the horse with the member you registered with
This means if you registered a member to a horse they must enter together.
- You will be judged on the turnout of your horse/pony.
- There is no dress code however smart but casual preferred.
- This is an unedited show, however you must add in some form of lead rope/rein/s.
- The horse must be fully visible in the image no obstructions.
- You will be awarded 30 pts towards your level in the club of DOZ.
- All entrants must complete their entry no WIP's.
- This is a fun local show, not at a center or event.
- The scenery must be that of a local show.
- The image must look fresh out of your game (no DOF, SMAA etc...)
- All registered "sim" characters may enter one character per one entry.
so if you have registered multiple "sim" characters they all can have an entry but there must be only one entry per "sim"
[div style="text-align:center;"] Image goes Here [/div]