Post by Kayla Albright on May 31, 2019 20:10:40 GMT
Trillium Spring Jubilee Discipline Show
ESRPG Show Event - Regional - All Breeds – Ends July 5, 2019
This event is associated with the ESRPG. This means that horses, characters, and establishments registered with the ESRPG can collect XP for their entries. However, this event is open to all members, and registration is not required for participation.
As this is a regional event, Trillium is hosting this show in a town near you! You'll not be driving more than 5 hours out of town, so the location should be reflective of your stable's home world. The show grounds should also be simple and not terribly crowded or overly commercialized. Nothing too fancy or complex, keep it low-key and family friendly!
|Local Tier||Level 1-2||+100XP (Once per event)|
|Regional Tier||Level 3-4||+200XP (Once per event)|
Season: Late Spring
Weather: Sunny, cloudy skies. Late Spring temperatures
Location: For realism decorate for Spring (not a requirement)
Entry Fee: $150 (if you play with RP cash)
- The eligible careers for this show are Athlete (horses) and Competitor (characters). However, futurity horses and educators are welcome to enter for 50XP. Veterinarians who represent a business (such as their clinic) may enter for 100XP (and are permitted to do a health-check type of entry).
- Horses can only collect XP once per career. Only horses clearly visible in the entry can earn XP.
- Max 5 entries per member per discipline, per tier. (5 for local tier; 5 for regional tier)
- Each horse may only enter once (but you may include more than one picture per entry), please state which photo you would like judged if posting more than one photo.
- Open to all breeds, and all types of characters, including fantasy.
- Horses must be over the age of 4 to enter. (Over the age of 2 if in Racing Field)
- Competitors are allowed to ride multiple horses throughout the competition, but they may only collect XP once per career.
- No WIP posts! Post your entry only when it is 100% finished.
- XP can be collected once the entry is posted (it must fulfill entry requirements listed below!)
- Refusals, bad behavior, or injuries shown in your entry will not affect your ability to win the show overall.
- Disclaimer: By entering this show, you acknowledge that the winners of this event are determined by the event host, and based on their own criteria (see Judging). It will be judged to the best of their ability and based on integrity, however, judging is completely subjective. Results will be up to the judge's preferences and perspective.
- All cash play is optional! If you don't play with RP cash, you can ignore the fees and payouts.
- You must submit one photo
- Riders and horses should be turned out within the gear appropriate for their discipline. See disciplines below for details
- Arena should meet the requirements listed for the disciplines below.
Judging: Community Vote
- Judging will be set up for community vote at the conclusion of the show.
- Unedited Classes will not merge with Edited Classes
- Classes with more than 15 entrants will be split in two (or more if applicable)
Graphics & In-game Ribbons
Entries for this show are separated by discipline and editing level (edited vs non-edited).
The English Field
Eventing (Cross Country)
The Western Field
The Spanish Field
The Racing Field
The Team Field
The Performance Field
Freno de Oro
Freno de Oro
The Saddle Seat Field
Pleasure - which covers English/Western Trail, English/Western Country, Hunter, English, and Park
The Nature Field
The Driving Field
*Some disciplines may be merged for voting
This may be determined by the judge or host if they feel an entry has been wrongly categorized for the editing level. Please read the criteria carefully before filling out your entry card.
Unedited Entries: Reins, stirrup leathers, clipping fixes, color correction, and DOF/focus blur only. No painting permitted, including on the eye, mane or tail. These should look like photos taken right out of the game. Note: Quality of blur may impact judging.
Edited Entries: All editing allowed including painting and frankensteining. These can be as artsy as you want. Note: Quality of editing may impact judging.
[b]Horse Name: [/b] Show Name
[b]Horse Age: [/b] Number
[b]Career Shown: [/b] Career
[b]Character Name: [/b] First Last
[b]Character Age: [/b] Number
[b]Career Shown: [/b] Career
[b]Location: [/b] Country
[b]Stable Represented: [/b] Stable
[b]Discipline: [/b] Discipline Name
[b]Tier: [/b] Local or Regional
[b]Editing Level: [/b] (Un)Edited
[div style="text-align:center;"] Image goes Here [/div]