Post by Kayla Albright on Oct 23, 2018 20:06:03 GMT
Trillium Fall Discipline Show
ESRPG Show Event - Local - All Breeds – Ends November 30, 2018
This event is associated with the ESRPG. This means that horses, characters, and establishments registered with the ESRPG can collect XP for their entries. However, this event is open to all members, and registration is not required for participation.
As this is a local event, Trillium Equestrian Centre is hosting this show in an area near you! You'll not be driving more than 3 hours out of town, so the location should be in a neighborhood reflective of your stable's home world. The show grounds should be simple and not terribly crowded or overly commercialized. Nothing too fancy or complex, keep it low-key and family friendly!
Weather: Sunny, cloudy skies. Fall temperatures.
Location: Preferably for realism should have fall tree colors ( no requirement)
Entry Fee: $150 (if you play with RP cash)
- The eligible careers for this show are Athlete (horses) and Competitor (characters). However, futurity horses and educators are welcome to enter for 50XP. Veterinarians who represent a business (such as their clinic) may enter for 100XP (and are permitted to do a health-check type of entry).
- Horses can only collect XP once per career. Only horses clearly visible in the entry can earn XP.
- Max 5 entries per member per discipline.
- Each horse may only enter once (but you may include more than one picture per entry).
- Open to all breeds, and all types of characters, including fantasy.
- Horses must be over the age of 4 to enter.
- Competitors are allowed to ride multiple horses throughout the competition, but they may only collect XP once per career.
- No WIP posts! Post your entry only when it is 100% finished.
- XP can be collected once the entry is posted (it must fulfill entry requirements listed below!
- Refusals, bad behavior, or injuries shown in your entry will not affect your ability to win the show overall.
- Disclaimer: By entering this show, you acknowledge that the winners of this event are determined by the event host, and based on their own criteria (see Judging). It will be judged to the best of their ability and based on integrity, however, judging is completely subjective. Results will be up to the judge's preferences and perspective.
- All cash play is optional! If you don't play with RP cash, you can ignore the fees and payouts.
- You must submit one photo
- Riders and horses should be turned out within the gear appropriate for their discipline. See disciplines below for details.
- Arena should meet the requirements listed for the disciplines below.
- If representing a stable, your rider and horse should wear the stable's colors in your event.
Judging: Community Vote
- Judging will be set up for community vote at the conclusion of the show.
- Unedited Classes will not merge with Edited Classes
- Classes with more than 15 entrants will be split in two (or more if applicable).
- The host will pick one favorite entry (regardless of placement) per field for an extra prize.
(Special thanks to Christina for letting me use her ribbon mesh, your the best! )
Entries for this show are separated by discipline and editing level (edited vs non-edited).
The English Field
The Western Field
The Spanish Field
The Racing Field
The Team Field
The Performance Field
The Saddle Seat Field
Pleasure - which covers English/Western Trail, English/Western Country, Hunter, English, and Park
The Nature Field
The Driving Field
This may be determined by the judge or host if they feel an entry has been wrongly categorized for the editing level. Please read the criteria carefully before filling out your entry card.
Unedited Entries: Reins, stirrup leathers, clipping fixes, color correction, and DOF/focus blur only. No painting permitted, including on the eye, mane or tail. These should look like photos taken right out of the game. Note: Quality of blur may impact judging.
Edited Entries: All editing allowed including painting and frankensteining. These can be as artsy as you want. Note: Quality of editing may impact judging.
[b]Horse Name: [/b] Show Name
[b]Horse Age: [/b] Number
[b]Career Shown: [/b] Career
[b]Character Name: [/b] First Last
[b]Character Age: [/b] Number
[b]Career Shown: [/b] Career
[b]Location: [/b] Country
[b]Stable Represented: [/b] Stable
[b]Discipline: [/b] Discipline Name
[b]Editing Level: [/b] (Un)Edited
[div style="text-align:center;"] Image goes Here [/div]