Post by peppasnow on Oct 11, 2018 4:48:20 GMT
E S R P G - L o c a l - A l l B r e e d s - E n d s : T B D
This event is associated with the ESRPG. This means that horses, characters, and establishments registered with the ESRPG can collect XP for their entries. However, this event is open to all members, and registration is not required for participation.
As this is a local event, Fenharrow Estate is hosting this show in an area near you! You'll not be driving more than 3 hours out of town, so the location should be reflective of your stable's home world. The grounds should not be too busy or commercialised (even though it says Sydney, please pretend this a small show.. ).
|Season||Spring - Temps reaching 29o (84.2F) by midday|
|Weather||Bright and sunny with low cloud coverage|
|Location||On the East coast of Australia, so not too dry!|
- The eligible careers for this show are Athletes (horses) and Competitors (riders), however futurity horses and educator riders can enter for 50XP. Veterinarians who represent a business (such as their clinic) may enter for 100XP (and are permitted to do a health-check type of entry).
- Horses can only collect XP once per career. Only horses clearly visible in the entry can earn XP.
- Max 2 entries per member per class.
- Each horse is only allowed to enter once, however multiple photos in an entry is permitted.
- Open to all breeds, and all types of characters, including fantasy.
- Please no WIP photos - your entry must be 100% completed before submission.
- XP can be collected once the entry is posted (it must fulfil entry requirements listed below!)
- Refusals, bad behavior, or injuries shown in your entry will not affect your ability to win the show overall.
- This event will judged publicly through a google form, you are not allowed to vote for yourself.
- You must submit at least one photo (If multiple are entered, please state which one you would like judged)
- Riders and horses should be turned out within the gear appropriate for their class. (see below)
- If representing a stable, wearing the stable colours would be preferable - even if they are wacky! Have some fun!
As stated before, this show will be judged by the community. If a class has more than 10 entrants it will be split in two.
Still searching! If you would like to make a prize for this event, inbox me and we can sort something out!
White saddle pad, black dressage saddle, black bridle, jacket optional due to heat, white show blouse/polo shirt, white breeches, black or white gloves recommended, horse leg wraps optional, dressage whip not allowed, horses hair should be plaited into small rosettes
Brown or black tack, stable colours for saddle pad/ear bonnet encourage, leg protection required, jacket optional due to heat, white show blouse/polo shirt, white or tan breeches, black or white gloves optional, riding crop optional, horses hair should be plaited into small rosettes
Brown or black tack, leg protection, white or tan breeches, stable colours for saddle pad/ear bonnet/polo shirt encouraged, safety vest required, riding crop optional, horses hair should be plaited into small rosettes
Reins, stirrups, coat fixes, colour correction and blur only. No added details such as hair or eyes. Quality of blur may impact judging.
All editing and frankensteining allowed. Quality of editing may impact judging.
[b]Horse Name: [/b] Show Name
[b]Horse Age: [/b] Number
[b]Career Shown: [/b] Career
[b]Character Name: [/b] First Last
[b]Character Age: [/b] Number
[b]Career Shown: [/b] Career
[b]Location: [/b] Country
[b]Stable Represented: [/b] Stable
[b]Discipline: [/b] Discipline Name
[b]Editing Level: [/b] (Un)Edited
[div style="text-align:center;"] Image goes Here [/div]